The Canada Summer Jobs program:
- provides work experiences for students
- supports organizations, including those that provide important community services; and
- recognizes that local circumstances, community needs and priorities vary widely
As a non-profit organization, we work with collectives to create employment programs which help both students and their communities.
To be eligible, students must:
- be between 15 and 30 years of age at the start of the employment
- have been registered as full-time students in the previous academic year and intend to return to school on a full-time basis in the next academic year
- be a Canadian citizen, permanent resident, or person to whom refugee protection has been conferred under the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act and
- be legally entitled to work in Canada in accordance with relevant provincial or territorial legislation and regulations
Please read the eligibility criteria carefully, and reach out to us for any questions you might have.